Isolation, burn out, and lack of resources should never be a reason for failure – especially for passionate and driven young people who envision a better planet.
CoalitionWILD’s Ambassadors are guided through a nine-month program with guides, toolkits, mentorship, webinars, and a supportive network facilitating their growth and culminating with a requirement for each Ambassador to implement their own action project.
“When I first started out, I had a feeling that I was venturing into a world unknown.
I thought it would be difficult working with people I have never met before, and that the expectations on me would be too high. I had an idea but was not sure how to get it started.”
“Thanks to CoalitionWILD I’m now better informed, have a belonging, am well-planned, and with a myriad of resources I need to properly implement my project. I can confidently say that with the aid of CoalitionWILD, my project is now on course, impacting the community one step at a time.”
about the program
By the end of the program, Ambassadors will have the know-how – as well as the encouragement and support – to effectively:
- Envision a solution to a challenge they are passionate about
- Develop an action plan, strategy, and timeline for carrying out that vision
- Communicate their project to others
- Identify, recruit, and engage volunteers, participants, members, or supporters
- Develop a budget and/or fundraising plan (if necessary)
- Set specific, measurable, and attainable goals
- Execute strategy and tactics
- Take their original vision and turn it into action!