Tell us about the work you are doing to create a wilder world.
Connecting Youngsters to Nature (CYN) will be that platform which will provide the solution to both faces of the coin. It gives a whole new dimension of utilizing the major population (youth) by educating them and inspiring them to create a positive impact on the society through volunteerism in order to protect wildlife. By engaging them in various social projects and activities like nature walks, bird watching, screening of movies on wildlife conservation, seed ball making, plantation, fundraising, campaigns, rallies for creating awareness in the society etc. we are teaching them to care about nature. Since the teachability of the subject is such that it can be easily demonstrated ‘by’ and ‘to’ the Youths, it will be replicated and implemented in schools, colleges and communities from all parts of the world.
What are five (5) of your short term goals to accomplish in the next 1-2 years?
1. Reaching out and impacting 1,00,000 by creating awareness and inspiring Volunteerism.
2. Planting 10,000 sampling and donating 15,000 samplings
3. Raising fund of 10,000 $ (600000 Indian Rupees approximately)
4. Reaching and implementing the project in 5 more cities in India and 2 cities outside India.
How can others help you accomplish these goals?
6. Sharing the information (Online/Offline)
What have been some successes you have had?
1. Featured on World Merit as the top 36 projects from across the globe.
2. It is one of the partnered project with IU Cares Foundation.
3. Reached out and impacted 45,000+ youngster in just two years time.
4. Planted 5000+ saplings in and around Bangalore City (India)
5. Donated 8000+ samplings across India.
6. Conducted 125+ Wildlife Documentary/Film screenings across India.
7. We have been actively creating events in 7 major cities (Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Tumkur, Kundapur, Ahmadabad) in India.
Give your 100% on any thing you take on!
Be more IMPACT oriented, than RESULT oriented.
All the necessary resources are out there we just need to identify, connect and use it for our progress.