Be An Ambassador
We are looking for engaged community members with a passion for the natural world, and desire to be a part of a global connected community of young people creating a better future for all life to be CoalitionWILD Ambassadors!
Our ambassadors are global leaders who take on the role of representing CoalitionWILD. Whether it is at a local community get together, national gathering, or international event, ambassadors work as movement builders and influencers to connect people to the CoalitionWILD mission.
Benefits of becoming an Ambassador:
- Networking opportunities
- Recognition and bio on the CoalitionWILD website
- Get exposure for your work and successes on CoalitionWILD social media, website and outreach
- Playing an active role in raising the undiscovered voices
- Potential support from CoalitionWILD
- Inspiring hope and optimism in others
- Interesting, meaningful, & important work you feel good about
- A global network of like-minded & aspiring change-makers
- Seek out new projects, new ambassadors, presentation opportunities, interesting connections and collaborations, and share these with CoalitionWILD members
- Actively make you and your community a wilder place – and take photos of you doing it! (This could be picking up one piece of trash every day, bringing a friend with you to walk in nature, drawing your favorite scene…anything! Be creative and be active!)
- Provide photos of yourself in the field, doing your work, interacting with Project Leaders, at events, etc.
- Represent CoalitionWILD in your community and country by mentioning us when giving presentations or interacting with community members in appropriate setting
- Follow, share and interact with CoalitionWILD on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and eventually Instagram)
- Participate, when requested, to be a guest blogger on CoalitionWILD’s blog
- Keep CoalitionWILD up-to-date on your work, progress and successes
- Post CoalitionWILD logo on website/blog if appropriate
Please note, the CoalitionWILD Ambassador Program is international and we encourage all interested and emerging leaders to apply. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.